How does delivery of shipments to the mailbox in Germany work?
- After the founding of mailbox you will receive a mailbox number with exact delivery address, at which we will receive shipments on your behalf on weekdays from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- When a package comes, you will receive an e-mail.
- In the system you choose the type of transportation and fill in details where your shipment should be sent.
- You pay for the services from a credit. Credit is recommended to be recharged before receiving the consignment.
Do you need a little help?
Contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (MO - FR, 8 AM - 4 PM)
You will get address in Germany for free. Received shipments up to 30 kg from EU countries will be sent to your country at very low prices by reliable carriers.
Benefits for You:
- + favorable price,
- + simplicity,
- + no hidden charges,
- + mailbox for free.
Why carry with us?
- We offer competitive prices.
- We inform you about your shipments.
Kindle Cases | WOW! Angebote | Army Clothing | Model Kits | Bike Parts | Car & Moto Parts | Amazon Warehouse Deals - Used & Open-Box Products | Kids Clothes | English Books - Bestsellers | Dawanda - Handmade Products, Arts & Crafts | Women's Scarves | Garden Tools | Lidl.de | Laptop Power Adapters | Books - Home & Garden: Crafts | Camping & Outdoor | Household Goods | Toys & LEGO | Watches | Zalando - Shoes & Fashion With Free Delivery, 100 Day Return Policy | Use Transferwise when sending money abroad - You'll save hidden costs for payment to Germany